The apple is the delicious fruit that has a thousand and one properties. If you want to know all the advantages of eating this exquisite fruit of the earth, I invite you to continue reading. We all know how healthy and necessary it is for the body to take fruits daily, but the apple is much more than healthy, it is a miraculous fruit. In this article we tell you what the benefits of eating apple are.
- The apple is a fruit rich in soluble fibers, which is beneficial for maintaining a healthy balance of blood glucose levels, being a very safe food for people with diabetes and who must monitor their diet. According to recent studies, those fibers that apple contains have great potential to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood. Pectin and methionine are the substances responsible for lowering cholesterol and blood sugar.
- This delicious fruit is also very effective in detoxifying the liver thanks to its cysteine content that helps purify. It is an ideal fruit for people with heart problems because it does not affect cholesterol as it does not have saturated fat or sodium. The apple is also a perfect food to improve memory and enhance brain activity thanks to its high phosphorous content.
- The apple also has an important effect to cure cases of diarrhea and constipation. Although it may seem like a contradiction, it can be taken in different ways and manage to treat both problems. If you suffer from diarrhea, you can take the apple pureed or baked. But if you suffer constipation, it is recommended to take it whole and with skin. Being a diuretic and purifying, it is a fruit that helps fight high blood pressure. Apart from the stomach and stress benefits, the apple can also combat insomnia because it has vitamin B12.
- Another benefit of the apple if you take it in juice is that it helps fight fever since it is an effective antipyretic, so if you have a cold and fever take a natural apple juice. Another important advantage of apple consumption is that it contributes to controlling uric acid, preventing the accumulation of crystals in the joints, thus preventing or improving in case of arthritis or gout. It is also very effective in stimulating the production of gastric juices thanks to its histidine content, which is why it fights ulcers and gastritis.
- Apple is an effective oral disinfectant, in fact if someday you don’t have a toothbrush on hand, eat a piece of fruit and then rinse your mouth with water. If there is a benefit that should be highlighted, it is its content in antioxidants such as catechins and quercetin that act on the free radicals responsible for cell aging. It is an extraordinary fruit to promote rejuvenation since it improves the state of the skin and also the anticancer properties of these substances are currently being studied.
- In short, the apple is a complete food that will provide you with a healthier life. Consume this fruit daily and you will improve your general health and it is a powerful source of vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B12, flavonoids and soluble fibers that make it a perfect snack or dessert for your diet.