Do you know that you can control hunger naturally? There are some ingredients that we usually find in our kitchens that are ideal to reduce hunger and avoid the feeling of anxiety for wanting to feel your stomach satisfied. In a diet, calming hunger is one of the main headaches and, therefore, there are different drugs and products designed to calm this sensation.
But you should know that it is not necessary to take chemicals to achieve it since there are foods that act as hunger inhibitors and that you will surely find in your home pantry. Next we are going to discover 6 natural appetite suppressants with which you will be able to satisfy your hunger and endure the diet better.
Garcinia cambogia to control appetite
We start this list with natural appetite suppressants to talk about Garcinia cambogia, a fruit that comes from India and is ideal to incorporate into a weight loss diet since it has HCA (hydroxycitric acid), and a component that manages to inhibit appetite completely naturally.
In order to take advantage of these properties, you must know that HCA is found in the pulp and in the rind of this fruit, therefore, we must consume especially these parts in order to benefit from its effect on appetite.
In addition to this, Garcinia cambogia also acts as a natural fat burner since it activates the metabolism function, making us consume more calories daily without increasing the work of our body.
The best way to take this fruit is through natural tablets that you can find in natural product stores or herbalists. Depending on the manufacturer, you should take 2 or 3 tablets a day before meals to, thus, notice its hunger-inhibiting effect.
Reduce hunger with green coffee
Another of the natural appetite suppressants is green coffee, a type of coffee that appears when the beans are not roasted and, therefore, presents its natural color: green. Currently it has become one of the most demanded food supplements for weight loss and the reason for this is that it helps to control appetite but also acts as a natural anti-cellulite as it manages to eliminate fluid retention and drain the skin.
Green coffee manages to reduce appetite thanks to the fact that it contains chlorogenic acid, a component that minimizes the feeling of hunger and, thus, allows us to easily endure a low-calorie diet and avoid snacking between meals.
But, in addition to this, green coffee is also ideal for weight loss because it works as follows:
- It has a draining actionthat manages to reduce cellulite and prevent liquids from being retained
- It acts as afat burner and transforms fat into energy, therefore, it reduces the accumulation of fat that may be in our body (as long as we follow a diet low in calories and saturated fat)
Apple, an ideal fruit to suppress appetite
There are some foods that are also perfect to take between meals and, thus, reduce your appetite 100% naturally and without exceeding calories. This is the case of apples, a fruit full of benefits for the body and which, in addition, is a perfect ally for a weight loss diet thanks to the fact that it reduces hunger.
Both red and green apples are the varieties that will help you to inhibit your hunger. The reason is that it is an ingredient rich in fiber and pectin, a component that increases the feeling of satiety and, therefore, if we take it mid-morning or mid-afternoon we will be consuming a quality snack and we will last better until the next food.
Some of the reasons why the apple is ideal for losing weight are the following:
- Helps purify the body: thanks to its contribution in water, the apple helps us eliminate toxins and fluid retention.
- Satisfy hunger: as we have already said, thanks to the contribution in pectin and fiber, the apple is ideal to reduce the feeling of hunger and allow us to last better between meals
- Very low in calories:the caloric intake of the apple is very low, in fact, for 100 grams we are consuming an average of 25 calories, therefore, it is a perfect food to include in your diet
Ginger, a great natural appetite suppressant
Another of the natural appetite suppressants that cannot be missing from this list is ginger, a plant that is used above all in oriental gastronomy but that is increasingly becoming part of our cooking recipes. It is a perfect ally to improve health-related conditions, especially focused on the digestive system, but it is also an ideal plant to help us lose weight thanks to the fact that it manages to satiate the appetite naturally.
Thus, ginger is ideal to incorporate into a diet to lose weight because it helps us improve results and lose weight more quickly and effectively. Ginger achieves:
- Reduce hunger: because it increases satiety and therefore reduces the feeling of hunger between meals
- Improves digestion: ginger is mainly used to improve the functioning of the digestive system and, therefore, we can enjoy much more beneficial gastrointestinal health
- It acts as a fat burner: the ginger root manages to activate the metabolism and, therefore, makes us burn more calories a day without the need to exercise more
Avocado for weight loss
Surely you have heard that avocado is fattening more than once, but you should know that this statement is not entirely true. Although it is true that this fruit has a high amount of calories, it is also true that in its composition we find a large amount of fiber and healthy fats, two components that act as natural appetite suppressants and that will reduce hunger in a way very healthy.
The fat that avocado gives us is a healthy fat, that is, a good fat for the body and that manages to regulate cholesterol and improve the functioning of our heart system.
In addition, due to the contribution of monounsaturated fats that we find in the avocado, we manage to increase the feeling of satiety by making us better endure the course of the hours without feeling hungry, something ideal to be able to carry out a low-calorie diet.
Take cinnamon to reduce hunger
And finally, another of the best natural hunger suppressants is cinnamon, a spice that will reduce your hunger but also is ideal for controlling the desire to eat sweet thanks to its delicious flavor that helps us satisfy our anxiety. .
In addition to this, cinnamon is ideal to help us lose weight because it provides the following benefits to the body:
- It balances the sugar in the body: this improves the assimilation capacity of food and the sugars in food, preventing them from being stored as saturated fat
- Accelerates metabolism: consuming cinnamon activates the metabolism and, therefore, it is possible to burn more calories without increasing daily physical exercise
- Lowers bad cholesterol: Another reason that cinnamon is ideal to incorporate into your diet is that it lowers levels of bad cholesterol and increases levels of good cholesterol.