Do you have many gases and do not know what to do to eliminate them? There are many natural remedies that can help you achieve this, but have you ever considered that your gases are produced by some of the foods you eat? In this article we explain which foods produce flatulence or gases.
- Mainly, the foods that contain fiber are the most flatulent. This does not mean that you have to stop eating them but if you do not abuse them if you have problems with gases. Some of the foods that contain fiber are:
- vegetables (chard, carrots, spinach, green beans, broccoli, …)
- legumes (lentils, black beans, beans, chickpeas, …)
- Sunflower seeds, almonds, pistachios and pecans.
- the fruits
- grains (brown rice, high fiber cereals, whole wheat bread, popcorn …)
2. Irritating substances in the intestinal lining also cause flatulence. For example, too much poor quality vinegar, laxatives, and some medications.
3. Soft drinks also produce gases. The air bubbles and sugar they contain can be difficult to digest and cause flatulence.
4. Milk and dairy products contain lactose which is difficult to process when digestion and also produces gases.